2. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The website generally collects personally identifying information with your specific knowledge and consent. This includes but is not limited to when you register or complete a survey. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services. - Registration: In order to use select parts of our websites such uploading and allowing others to listen to the music you have produced, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration forum, we require your email address. Optional information such as your referrer or time zone may also be requested.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU BUY FROM US
4. USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your information:
- To enhance or improve user experience, the website, or service.
- To process transactions and sell, transfer, and exchange your information to a third party for their marketing purposes with no additional consent.
- To send e-mails about the site or respond to inquiries.
- To send e-mails about the website and other products, news, or updates for GuttaBeats.com.
- To send e-mails about third parties' products or services.
5. LAW ENFORCEMENT
We may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either.
We use SSL certificates to help secure our website. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.